SW DEVELOPER (Helsinki, Finland)
JOIN SIQ BASKETBALL
At SIQ, our job is to create a basketball for the future. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to leverage the latest and greatest in IoT/ML technology to build something truly special. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
SIQ is at an early stage so you can make a large impact on a ball that will revolutionize the way this generation of basketball players train.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Build and maintain well-engineered, maintainable and testable code using relevant programming languages and tool chains
• Collaborate closely with other developers and product and tech leads
WHO YOU ARE
• Experience of SW development projects and products
• You’ve held similar position in the past or you’ve somehow proven your skills
• You’re ready to expand your skills with new technologies, programming languages and tools
EXPERIENCE WE APPRECIATE
• Mobile app dev (either in iOS or Android) with Java, Kotlin, Objective-C of Swift
• Backend coding experiences (with NodeJS, Go or such)
• Some database experience with SQL or document databases
• Rust programming (C-coding experience is a benefit too)
• Cloud environments
• Interest in basketball
Ticking all the boxes in not required, but the role can be adjusted based on the previous experience and your personal interests.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Chance to bring your talent to the top level by working on a truly innovative product using state of the art SW development, AI and IoT technologies
• Competitive salary