LEAD DEVELOPER (Helsinki, Finland)
JOIN SIQ BASKETBALL
At SIQ, our job is to create a basketball for the future. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to leverage the latest and greatest in IoT/ML technology to build something truly special. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
SIQ is at an early stage so you can make a large impact on a ball that will revolutionize the way this generation of basketball players train.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Take responsibility for developing and improving SportIQ technology
• Build and maintain well-engineered, maintainable and testable code using relevant programming languages and tool chains
• Collaborate closely with product owner, marketing, data scientists and tech lead
• Improve and develop workflows and processes as well automated delivery pipelines
WHO YOU ARE
• Experience of SW development projects and products
• You’ve held similar position in the past or you’ve somehow proven your skills
• You’re ready to expand your skills with new technologies, programming languages and tools
EXPERIENCE WE APPRECIATE
• Mobile app dev (iOS and Android)
• Backend engineering and micro service development (with NodeJS, Go or such)
• Data analytics and databases, both document oriented and relational as well data warehousing tech (+ solid SQL skills)
• Embedded development (especially Cortex-M environments with C and Rust)
• Machine learning algorithms and tools (such as Tensorflow)
• Working with cloud environments
• CI/CD engineering (with Jenkins or similar)
• Interest in basketball
Ticking all the boxes in not required, but the role can be adjusted based on the previous experience and your personal interests.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A working environment with a large degree of freedom and in which your ideas and views are highly appreciated
• Competitive compensation package that includes salary, equity, etc.