Account Manager, Community (Portland, OR / Los Angeles, CA / New York, NY)
About SIQ Basketball
SIQ basketball is a FIBA-approved connected smart basketball and analytics platform. We are on a mission to bring advanced basketball analytics to every player in the world without additional hardware or cameras.
SIQ owns more than 25 patents, and our basketball is FIBA approved for game play. Current analytics platforms require a setup, expensive equipment/sensors, or are not official game balls.
Our embedded technology connects via bluetooth, and our ball tracks the below analytics in real time:
• Release angle
• Release time
• Shot situation
• Spin rate
• More improvements in development
From professional basketball players to rec-league All Stars, the SIQ basketball has been tested and loved by hoopers worldwide. In 2021 we tracked over 3 million shots on our platform, and launched both men’s and women’s indoor and outdoor basketballs.
This is just the beginning! Now is your chance to get in on the greatest basketball revolution since the game's inception 128 years ago. Don’t miss your shot.
• Act as the main point of contact and gatekeeper between internal team and coaches/trainers around the United States
• Work with executive team to execute and develop strategy
• Strategize and execute relationship-building events
• Develop and identify new partnership programs and packages
• Work cross-functionally to implement new platform features based on community (coaches & trainers) feedback
• Define, track, and report on progress towards annual/quarterly goals
• Opportunity to travel for demonstrations and key events throughout the year
Who we’re looking for:
• Prior experience playing basketball (or strong knowledge of the game)
• Experience in technology preferred
• Prior experience organizing networking events preferred
• Flexibility and willingness to travel as needed
• A people-person who can develop and maintain strong relationships
• Self-starter who can work independently and also collaborate with team members
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Able to work in a fast paced, start up environment
SportIQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com